In the news:
- 2022: Make a sustainable return to campus in Semester 1. Discover botanical landmarks across all our campuses UniNews. 10 March 2022. > https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/news/all/2022/03/10/sustainable-return-campus-semester-1.html
- 2021. Take part in planting native trees on campus for National Tree Day [in the curriculum garden]. University of Sydney News. 20 August 2021. https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/news/all/2021/07/06/take-part-in-planting-native-trees-on-campus-for-national-tree-d.html
- 2021. Implementing our Sustainability Strategy: progress in 2021 University of Sydney > Biodiversity plan and Garden. University of Sydney News. 9 Dec 2021 https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/news/all/2021/12/09/sustainability-strategy-progress.html
- 2018. 5 minutes with Rosanne Quinnell. 19 October, 2018. https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/news/all/2018/10/19/five-minutes-with-rosanne-quinnell.html [story about growing Jacaranda plants]
- The Curriculum Garden was Highly Commended in the 2021 Green Gown Awards Australasia- Highly Commended. Nguragaingun, Ngara, Pemulian – https://ggaa.acts.asn.au/2021/ci/uos/
- Thank you from Vice Chancellor re: preserving University Heritage by growing baby Jacs, these being gifted to the University’s major donors.
- Thank you from DVC ISS re: inclusion of Cultural Competence in the Curriculum Symposium, and for CampusFlora. I was humbled when Prof Sherwood described my work to include the Sydney Language in CampusFlora as ‘Singing the Country’ (pers comm).